At Pippy & Co. we care about your child's happiness just as much as we care about our beautiful planet, these are the two pillars that our business is built upon. We do our very best to ensure the footprint we leave on our planet is minimal, therefore everything we do is well thought out so our choices have the smallest possible impact on our planet. It's important to us that our customers know every penny of their purchase is being used for the greater good.
Any new brand that we choose to stock must pass our carefully conducted checklist. Making sure they only use responsibly sourced materials, using organic materials where possible, that their core values align with ours and the planet and that they do not engage in any unlawful labour.
We are always evolving our packaging and making sure we use the following:
- Boxes made from recycled cardboard or from recycled boxes within the business.
- We only use paper tape with a water soluble sealing solvent.
- Personalised handlettered names are used with water soluble ink.
- When needed our void filling puffs are recycled and 100% biodegradable, they can be dissolved at home (a great way to teach your littles about the importance of sustainability)
- Our marketing materials are printed on or made from recycled paper or sustainably sourced card.