At Pippy & Co. we care about your child's happiness just as much as we care about our beautiful planet, these are the two pillars that our business is built upon. We do our very best to ensure the footprint we leave on our planet is minimal, therefore everything we do is well thought out so our choices have the smallest possible impact on the environment.
Any new brand that we choose to stock must pass our carefully conducted checklist. Making sure they only use responsibly sourced materials, using organic materials where possible, that their core values align with ours and they do not engage in any unlawful labour. Our aim is to be as responsible as possible for a little brand like us.
We are always evolving our packaging and making sure we use the most environmentally friendly packaging:
- Boxes made from recycled cardboard or from recycled boxes within the business.
- We only use paper tape with a water soluble sealing solvent.
- Personalised boxes are handlettered using water soluble ink.
- When needed our void filling items are recycled or 100% biodegradable. Our packing puffs can be dissolved at home (a great way to teach your littles about the importance of sustainability)
- Our marketing materials are printed on or made from recycled paper or sustainably sourced card.
- Our newly added cotton drawstring bags are made with organic cotton, and can be used again and again from grocery shopping to nappy storage.